I almost waited long enough for Christmas to come around again... Things have been hectic and wintery, yucky, depressing, you get the idea. Yesterday was beautiful and I'm ready for spring. I had a long talk with myself last night, it lasted till after midnight (I told you it was long), and convinced myself it was time to step up to the plate. I have been stressing and worrying about things I have no or little control over, so I decided to "LET GO - LET GOD!" Wow, a weight has been lifted. I am only concentrating on me now. Here are a few of the things I am vowing to work on:
1. Spiritual - Prayer
2. Weight - self confidence
3. Housekeeping - declutter
4. Patience with the girls
5. Strengthening my relationship with hubby
I should add a #6, updating my blog, but I don't want to overload myself, lol! I know it won't happen overnight, but say a prayer for me that I will continue to push forward and do my best!
6 comments:
Those are all really good goals. I should copy and paste them all onto my blog for my goal list. LOL I'm glad to see you updated. I'll say a little pray for you! Love ya!
Oh my gosh.....Freakin' Leah must have been the last one signed in on my computer, but rest assured that this is Elizabeth not Leah! Maybe she'll post later and it will look like you have three messages from her! I think she is going to get banned from my computer! LOL
Those are great goals! You definitely can do it!
(((BIG WAVE))) Hi Amy!!! I posted too! LOL
P.S. Hang onto the promise - "I can do all things through Chris who strengthens me" Even if you can't reach your goals He can.
Love ya!
SJ
That is suppose to be Christ no Chris. I lost my "t" LOL
what is it with the "t" ? That is second time that has happened Weird.
Post a Comment