Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! May you have a blessed and peaceful new year
Christmas is NOT coming anymore! LOL Unless you are that excited for Christmas 2009! And still that is not soon!~
DANG I was gonna say the same thing as Elizabeth. She always beats me to the punch.
Come on!!!!! You had 3 freaking days off because of ice. You could have at least updated your blog.
I ment that in the most loving way.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! May you have a blessed and peaceful new year
Christmas is NOT coming anymore! LOL Unless you are that excited for Christmas 2009! And still that is not soon!~
DANG I was gonna say the same thing as Elizabeth. She always beats me to the punch.
Come on!!!!! You had 3 freaking days off because of ice. You could have at least updated your blog.
I ment that in the most loving way.
Post a Comment