Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trunk or Treat and carnival at Church

Can you tell who they are? I think it's pretty obvious, but I'm partial. Maybe you could tell if you could see my costume. Look real close in the picture of the two of them together, can you see it. I was the yellow brick road! Don't tell me you couldn't figure that one out.





Cutest 2 there!

Ashlee was trying to look scary, it'll never happen, she's to pretty!
Kynlee trying to look all innocent, it'll never happen, she's to onery!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! And super cute that you were the yellow brick road! And I did really LOL when I read that Kynlee is to Onry to be innocent!!! LOL Our trunk or treat is this saturday. I'll take pictures and post them!

Margie said...

Tell Ashlee I was sooooo scared when I saw her and then I looked closer and saw it was her. Little Dorothy looks like a doll.