Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daycare Pumpkin Patch Trip

Today was Kynlee's daycare's pumpkin patch trip. I had to lay a guilt trip all over Dale to get him to attend. I had to remind him that he went to a pumpkin patch with Ashlee when she was around 2, he tried to argue with me, until he had that lightbulb moment. It was a very nice day for the trip. The kids enjoyed the animals at the little petting zoo, the huge slide, hay maze, and bathtub ride, the hay ride had a flat tire, so we missed that adventure, so we went back for another turn at the slide, it was the overall favorite activity! Nope, I'm not going to fix that horrible run-on sentence, I don't have to and you can't make me!




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute family picture, but the one of Kynlee, it looks like she has a pumpkin growing out of her head. LOLOLOL What a fun day and I'm glad Dale decided to go too!

Chad and Nicole said...

How fun! It looks like all of you had a great time. And I love the costumes from the previous post!

The Tinney Family said...

Cute posts Amy!! I was in charge of the Primary Program this year. Ours is tomorrow. I'm a little worried because we have so many kids. They all have a little line or two to say. But man, they sound amazing when they sing!! I can't wait til Cody is up there. The Halloween costumes are GREAT!! I have no idea what the boys will be this year. I guess I better get crackin. Love ya lots!

Margie said...

I didnt realize I had not made comments on these posts. It looks like Kynlee had a good time.