My scrapbooking room is organized and clean! My friend Jennifer came over last night and she, I mean we, lol, did sooooo good. She did tell me that I couldn't buy anything else for a long time though. I already knew that, I have so much junk. I even took pictures last night but left the camera at home this morning. I'm so ready to scrapbook again, it's not a scary place to be anymore. The night before that she helped me clean the whole house, now that's a true friend! Dale said that she was welcome anytime. Thank you soooooooooooo much Jennifer!
5 comments:
I sure could use a friend like that!!! Jennifer, will you by my friend when I move there? LOL I could use a room like that too. A scrapbooking room that is!
What a great friend. I used to help my friends clean their houses all the time as a kid. It is amazing how much more enjoyable cleaning is when it is not your house. Have fun scrapbooking!! How did the team pictures go anyway?
OK I'm sick of reading that your scrapbooking room is clean. Pleeeeeeeese update your blog.
Amy! No blog updates?! You have so much to post about! :-) It was so fun seeing you here...hope all is well!
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let have an update already. I know Ashlee would love to blog about her trip to utah and East High.
Post a Comment