Monday, June 30, 2008

Ashlee's softball



Ashlee's end of season softball tournament was this weekend. Her team placed 2nd. The girls did really good. They even had to play 3 games back to back yesterday afternoon. I was exhausted just watching them out in the heat! Hopefully, I'll post some pictures tonight! I'm trying not to upload anymore pictures at work.

6 comments:

Margie said...

YEAH!!!!! Way to go Ashlee!!!!! It looks like she's hitting a home run in the second picture. GREAT JOB!

Margie said...

P.S. Nice Trophey

Amy said...

Actually she struck out. She hasn't had a hit since her home run about 8 games ago. It's really sad, we don't know what she is doing wrong...

Elizabeth said...

Is Ashlee considered short for her age? I always thought she was tall, but compared to the other girls, she looks a little shorter! It surprised me!
Good Job Ashlee and team!!!

Amy said...

She's actually pretty average height. I'm sure she will be tall in her high school years though...

The Tinney Family said...

Ashlee,
We love you!! We're so excited to see you this week! Congratulations on the softball tournament. I'm sure you are an awesome player!!