I really enjoy the group of girls in the young women program. I had an opportunity to go to camp one evening last week. I really wish I could have stayed all week with them, maybe next year. I noticed our girls were staying in their own little group, so I made a challenge to them. I challenged them to make a friend outside of their comfort zone. Sunday at church they were all so excited to tell me about all the friends they made thanks to my challenge. It made me feel so good that they wanted to do what I asked and were sooooo excited about it. Just thought I'd share!
2 comments:
I have to say that this post just brought tears to my eyes. First, because.......HELLO.......you are in the YW's presidency! I don't know if I would have thought something that would ever happen (because I didn't know if Dale would ever get his complete act together...LOL)
Second, because with just little things here and there.....I see your testimony growing so much!!! Love YA!
May I add to Elizabeth's by saying that you have no idea the impact your life will have on these young women. They know you are a new member and they see your testimony grow and by watching you and how you conduct yourself their testimony will also grow. Things you say and do now will impact the rest of their lives. I'm so proud of you!! Love Ya
Post a Comment