Dale has been working on our shower in our bathroom, so it's a mess, to say the least. I had to go in there to brush my teeth. Of course my shadow was following me. I opened the bathroom door and Kynlee said, "Oh, shoe polish, Daddy did!" Instead of saying "shoot", I either say "shoe polish or snickerdoodle", she has picked up on that expression very well! I said, "Yes, Daddy did make this mess!"
Then, as we were heading out the door, I asked her if she wanted me to take her picture. She said yes! That's a shocker, she is not my picture girl. I said "Ok, now you have to say cheese", and she did with a big cheeser smile!
6 comments:
How sweet!!!! Thats 2 smiles in the last couple of weeks, it's a milestone. Her hair is growing and she looke so cute. I love the shoe polish, it just shows you they listen to every thing we say.
wow she's gettin so big!!
She is sooooo cute! I love the smile and I love the picture. Her hair IS getting long!
I love this picture!!
How cute!
Elizabeth, maybe you should borrow some of Amy's expressions... ;-)
Post a Comment