Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dressed for Easter!

Here are my beautiful daughters all dressed up!
Ashlee is pretty in pink...

And Kynlee is wearing one of Ashlee's old dresses. I love it!


Here they are together... Getting a good picture isn't as easy as one might think, lol!

And here is a picture of Dale and I, taken by Ashlee...

Oh, did I forget to mention, I cut my hair. I can't remember if this is a well know fact or not.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The blog patrol, who might that be???? :) Cute, cute pictures!!! The Kinley is so stinkin' cute and Ashlee gets prettier and prettier every day!

Elizabeth said...

You know I knew that Kinlee's name was spelled with the lee at the end....had a brain fart I guess. Sorry for misspelling it!!

Kimberly said...

You all look great! I miss Ashlee's little southern voice. She is such a cutie!