
Wow, four posts in one day, I'm proud. Maybe that will keep the blog patrol off my case... you know who you are... not naming names... but my SIL knows who I'm speaking of, lol!

Here are the girls hunting eggs. I had to make Ashlee slow down for a picture. She isn't as easy to keep in front of to get any good "hunting" pictures.
5 comments:
How fun! Kynlees' outfit in these pictures is adorable.
Amy!!
This is Nicole and of course I remember you! You have such cute kids! I can't believe how big ashlee is. I'm so glad to hear from you. I can't wait to see more of your family!
How cute is that!!!
Sure looks like they has a good time with the Easter egg hunt. Kynlee little face is so precious.
SO CUTE! I can't believe how big Kynlee is!!!
Post a Comment