Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs!








After working on the house all week, Dale made it a point that we couldn't skip out on all the fun Easter activities. So he made the trip to the store, if you know what I mean... but he forgot the eggs. So, we colored eggs wayyyyy past bedtime. Kynlee was a little tired and cranky, especially after spilling the colored water in the kitchen while I was boiling the eggs. That was a lovely orange mess to clean up. Anyway here are the pictures from that adventure...


Ashlee is an old pro at this now! She's had a few years experience.

Kynlee is just learning...








Now... lets see who this coloring egg activity was for, really.... I'll let you decide...


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious!!! The last picture with the girls sitting there and Dale going at it. SO FUNNY. Gosh I never knew that he liked coloring eggs so much!

Kimberly said...

That's great! As my husband didn't grow up with that tradition, he didn't even notice we didn't do it this year! I wish he'd had because I feel kind of bad for skipping it. Oh well. The Easter Bunny was sick! LOL.