Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Times

Last week went by in a blurrrrrrrrrrrr. After working all day, I went by the new house every evening to help out in any little way I could. I felt like such a horrible Mom all week! I only saw the girls about an hour each day. Friday and Saturday we layed and grouted all the floor tile. Oh boy do I have some raw fingers. That was my first experience with tile... Note to self, next time wear gloves. Dale even went after Church to lay the backsplash in the kitchen. I had to stay home and get some laundry done. We were getting close to wearing our birthday suits. But, at least I got to spend the day with the girls, that was the best part. We are getting closer each day to being in our new house, thank goodness. I don't think I can survive much more of this! I will post new pictures tomorrow, keep your eyes open...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOL.....your poor fingers! I'm glad you are almost done. I can't wait to see it at Christmas time! I'm sure it is going to be gorgeous!!

Kimberly said...

I am just so excited for you guys! Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep with Elizabeth one day! :-)