A lot has happened in the last several years. Ashlee is now 13, 8th grade, and Kynlee is 7, 1st grade. My girls are growing up. :( 2011 was a rough year. My dad had open heart surgery in January and passed away in July. I miss him each and every day. I had a minor surgery in May and an appendectomy in October (I think). All better now, other than the aches and pains of getting old. ;) We sold the house we built and bought another near Katie in 2012. I love our new house but the drive STINKS! And somewhere along the way I started working at the Refinery in Wynnewood. I think it was in 2009.
Currently we are doing good. Dale stays busy with one of his many jobs, either the refinery, working with Chuck doing boring work (not as in dull but pipe under roads), or playing farmer (he thought custom bailing hay would be fun).
Ashlee just quit all sports this year (I sure miss it already). She is loving her horse, Ranger(he belongs to both girls), and is wanting to start showing animals. She is also in the horse club in 4H. She has done really well in school with all A's, we are soooooo proud!
Kynlee is reading and loving school. She just started tumbling and wants to go every day. She loves riding horses too. She told me that she wants to play softball next year, yeah!
Me? I spend all my time working and chasing the girls. I still love to scrapbook but don't seem to find much time for it. That's it in a nutshell.
P.S. We are currently asking for any and all prayers for Poppy, Dales dad, who is fighting cancer.
1 comment:
Prayers and good thoughts are headed your way. Hugs GF glad to have you back in my life
Post a Comment