Ok, explain this to me... Friday night while watching Ashlee cheer at the football game, Kynlee gets sick and soaks (isn't that a nice way to put it?) me, her, and my camera. It really gave me a scare, but my camera is ok for now, but it does need to be detailed, in case anyone was wondering... Anyway, Kynlee acts fine all evening, in between bouts of soaking everything in sight. Saturday morning she wakes up and is doing better, no more soaking things. Sunday, we go back to normal diet, including milk, cause she is fine. We go to Ardmore to eat at Cattleman's Steakhouse and as we are walking to our table, she desides to soak everything in sight. So home we went, without any steak I might add. She soaks everything again before bed. So now I'm at home with her today, she is acting fine and dandy. I guess we'll go back to normal diet again tomorrow.
Does anyone have any ideas??? I'm at a loss, and can't believe she got sick again about 36 hours after the first bout... oh well, guess we'll se...
2 comments:
That is crazy! I am sorry, sick kids are no fun! I hope that she starts feeling better.
is she any better now?
Post a Comment