Kynlee's first parade was the Sulphur homecoming parade a couple of weeks ago. Now we are definitely not bulldog supporters, so she wore her Davis Wolf shirt! Not that you could see it, you can barely see her eyes peeking out over the bathtub. As soon as she saw me, she started crying and wanted out. Her parade was cut a little short, oh well, I think she had a good time.
2 comments:
She looks so cute peeking out over the top of the tub. What a beauty.
Oh my goodness!! I love all your postings!! I can't believe we forgot to call Kynlee on her Birthday! Ah, I feel so bad. Sorry!! I can't believe how different Ashlee and Kynlee's hair color is. The mud pictures are so adorable!! I can't believe Ashlee is in 3rd grade. That's so old!! Ah, we can't wait to see you guys in December. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever. We hope everything is going great for ya. Love you!!
Post a Comment