Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I'm such a slacker, but I'm posting before Elizabeth! LOL!
Let's see... School started, Kynlee turned 2, and I forgot which way is up! I still like me new job, love not having to see my old boss any more. Ashlee doesn't like school, which makes doing homework a struggle, along with a bad attitude, I sure you understand where that leads. Kynlee has found that being 2 comes with a "my way or no way" attitude. Actually, that came from her father the day she was born, but it is just getting worse now. Yes, I love my family, but they sure know how to make life stressful sometimes! Hopefully, I remember to post from home soon, so I can add some new pictures. I'm sure you'd rather see pictures of my beautiful girls than listen to me vent (well, ok, read it!). Have a great day all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny! I was in the process of writing a post actually when you emailed me! PUNK!!! LOL And I am going to be posting WAY more than you. So I win!
Where are ya now, Chump??? LOLOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment