Monday, June 9, 2008

I've been tagged! I'll try to get it right this time.

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
Three Joys: My family, my extended family, my new house!
Three Fears: Losing my family, mice, ?
Three Goals: Be healthy, Be spiritually healthy, Be organized (LOL!)
Three Current Obsessions/Collections: Taking photos, watching What Not to Wear, I would say scrapbooking but I can't get my room organized(it scares me)
Three Random Facts: My husband is finally off his strait 12 hour shifts(2 months), I really wish my in-laws would move to Oklahoma, I really need a girls night out!
Tag: Kim, Leah, Stella, Nicole, Wendi (the only people I know that have a blog that haven't been tagged!)

2 comments:

The Tinney Family said...

We miss you guys! I liked reading yours too. I think we're both on the computer at the same time. I hope everything is going great for ya. Can't wait to see you guys!
~Cori

The Clanton Gang said...

Ooh, I've been tagged. Check out my blog! Thanks!