Monday, June 9, 2008

Funny story about Kynlee...

We've been having issues with Kynlee biting at daycare. Ok, really, lots of issues, but biting will be addressed with this post! Last Tuesday she bit one little boy 3 times. Needless to say, I bit her back, go ahead turn me in for child abuse. The rest of the week she did really good. We repeately said, "NO BITE", over and over, the daycare ladies helped to. I picked her up on Friday and asked how the day went. Of course my first question was if she bit. They started laughing, I thought, this can't be good. Apparently, she went up to Jennifer crying and said "I bite". Jennifer asked her who she bit, and she said "Kynlee". Sure enough there were teeth marks on her own arm. She then preceded to put herself in timeout!

7 comments:

Margie said...

Love that story about Kynlee, at least you can say she is well disciplined. I can see her doing that right now. She's a mess.

Elizabeth said...

Oh goodness....that is hilarious! Maybe now she will know how bad it hurts and not do it anymore! LOL

Chad and Nicole said...

LOL!!!! That is so funny! You should definitely write that down somewhere so that when she is older you can tell her about it. As for you biting her, my mom did the exact same thing to us, and we didn't bite after that, so I agree with you tactics.

Unknown said...

I found your blog on Elizabeth's site. I just have to say, my son did this too. He went through a time that he bit at daycare and only at daycare so I had a hard time believing it, but he was caught in the act. They do stop eventually. I will never understand why biting is such a common thing for the little ones.

SJ Carsten said...

hang in there mom this too shall pass

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable! Maybe I should try that with my little biter...

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, I don't even know who Brent is, I don't think! He has never left a comment on MY page!!!!