It looks like a show house! But, it won't for long, ha! I'm not that good of a house keeper, oh wait, I'm not good at all! This is the view from the entry way. The table that is on the left by the blue chair actually goes in Ashlee's room. So, you got a sneak peak of Ashlee's new furniture.

This view is from the kitchen. Yes, Dale won, his deer heads will be watching our every move!

This is from the little hallway to the guest bathroom. It's a good shot of the new rug.

Here's the kitchen view from the entry way.

view from the corner of the kitchen/living room...

view from the back corner of the kitchen. Elizabeth, take a look through the plant on the left. Do you see it? It's the computer. We should have internet connections today. Are you soooo excited??????

Here is our beautiful new table. I really like it. It's very traditional.

It was like walking into a completely different house yesterday afternoon, thanks to MeMe. She worked her butt off! I can't tell you what Dale's first reaction was, because it included "R" rated words, ha! Then after that, all he could say was "WOW, WOW, WOW".
7 comments:
Ok.....it's settled. We're moving to Davis and Dale can build our house too. Of course, we'll help!!! But I love, love , love your house!!!
P.S. I am extremely excited for you to get the internet today!
I am soooo jealous!!! I love your new house!
how wonderful darling! It is beautiful. And in time for your birthday!
Oh Amy!! It looks great!! I really like that rug, and the kitchen looks fantastic! I remember that your birthday is sometime here soon, but I can't remember the day. When is it? Is it the 4th? Well, I'm so glad that you and Mom made such good progress.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
That Mimi is a worker! She's got the energy of...like a million worker bees. Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment