Kynlee's daycare went to Arbuckle Wilderness yesterday. It is a local tourist attraction that has a drive through and walk through feeding zoo and lots of other stuff for the kids to do. The bad parents that we are, our kids haven't ever been. Since it's the last week of school, and not much is going on, we let Ashlee skip (again) and go too. We really are good parents, and normally my child goes to school, but this was special, and so was last Friday, so quit judging me!!!

Here is Ashlee feeding some animal, I have no idea what it is...

Kynlee too, don't know this animal either. Oh, I forgot to mention, since I've used a ton of vacation building the house and am using the rest of it in July, I don't have any vacation days left. So, the bad mother I am, didn't get to go on this fun trip with my girls, so I did the next best thing and sent my camera!

Here's the giraffe, up close and personal! They will eat the food directly from your hand.
2 comments:
What a great place the girls must have loved the animals eating out of thier cups. Sorry you could't go maybe next time.
How fun!
I know how you feel--I don't have any vacation either. I used all mine up on being sick. ARGH.
Post a Comment