Monday, April 21, 2008

We are in!

We had several large purchases on Saturday. This is the new couch.

Matching love seat... The girls were thrown in for free!

Four of these bar stools.

The new table and chairs, very traditional.




Now, this is how we are actually living. Does anyone want to come organize this pigsty for me? At least we are in, the rest will come, eventually!



5 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!! Your house looks so pretty!

Elizabeth said...

If you buy mine and 'Aisea's tickets.....I will come organize your whole house for you.....but I will need at least two weeks. But if you want to do that, I will come and help you!!! LOLOL
P.S. Love the new stuff.

SJ Carsten said...

Love it. Wish I could have helped. Glad you are in thought.Let me know when are ready for visitors from the south.

SJ

The Tinney Family said...

Amy,
Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear mom can come out there to help you out. Things will look great!! Your couches look like ours, just a different color! We love them!!

Kimberly said...

Wow! Yeaaaaa!!!!!! I'm really happy for you. We're still getting organized--and we moved back in October. I think it's years project!

Elizabeth, I'll come pick you and 'Aisea up, and you can organize my house. ;-)