Thursday, April 3, 2008

Packing

Have you ever tried to pack while working full time then going home to care for your children? Between Ashlee's homework and Kynlee's "needyness"(is that a word?) I'm exhaused by 8:30 and have half a box packed. Yeah, that was last night's experience. Dale called from work and the first thing I said was "Don't ask how the packing going". He said, "You have the girls, huh?" Smart man, you can't get anything past him. Tonight, Ashlee is spending the night with a friend(no school tomorrow) and I may see if Granny and PaPa want a little Kynlee time. We'll never get moved if I can't get stuff in boxes!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Packing and moving are the two most horrible things in the world....LOL.
Next to losing a loved one!! :)

Kimberly said...

I hate, hate, hate packing! UGH. So why do I move so often?!?!

And neediness is a word, but I think it's spelled with an 'i.' Sorry, that's obnoxious. ;-)