Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ashlee's impromptu photo shoot!

Ashlee had softball practice yesterday at 6:30. So, instead of going home then having to go back to town, we decided to have a picnic at the park. Our picnic consisted of bean burritos and cheetos, nutritious, huh? This photo shoot was all, I mean ALL, Ashlee's doing. Remember, poses and all were Ashlee's idea! I have to admit, I got a few good shots of my beautiful girls.















I may have a future model on my hands, lol. Kynlee doesn't have much interest in it though!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What cute girls you have. That close up of the two together is fabulous!!!!

Margie said...

Oh my gosh! That girl is the biggest ham, she reminds my of myself when I was her age. They are all cute but my favorite is the 2nd one. The closeup of them together. What a great way to spend some quiality time with them.

Kimberly said...

Ashlee is so cute, I can't even stand it! I love that she does this stuff! She's such a girly girl! It's great. Every time I look at the pics of her, I can hear her little drawl--I just love listening to her talk! :-)

SJ Carsten said...

She has never been shy from the camera. I love the pictures. She does have some good ideas.

The Clanton Gang said...

Ashlee looks JUST like her daddy! Only cuter! LOL :)