Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm joining the blogger world!





Ok....Elizabeth has been bugging me for some time now to start a blog, so here it goes. I mean everyone's doing it these days, so why not me too? :) This last year has been crazy. Dale started a new job at the refinery and we have also started building our dream house. * I am sooooooo excited to finally have a house! It has been a long process, but we hope to be moved in at the end of this month. We'll see how that goes. Cross your fingers!
Here are some pictures of what we have done on the inside of the house. These are from the girl's bathroom and the kitchen!
*May not be other's dream house, but it is mine. It is perfect for me and my family!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful, Amy! I am SOOO happy for you! I can't wait to come see it in person! :-)